Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 8- Feeling Great

It feels fantastic to be actually taking time each day to reflect on the day and be able to share some brief insight into the day of an educator.

Today is the day that we need to take a few moments and set some goals for this blog.  I was reading other blogs and realized that folks do neat stuff.  I want to do neat stuff too.  So now we need to set goals of neat stuff.

GOALS:
1) Find a voice for this blog.  Currently this blog is just random thoughts that pop in to my head and a place for reflection and growth.  It needs to have a voice and a focus in order for it to have an impact.

2) Conduct a blog interview with at least one person.  How great would it be to speak to someone about what they do and then share it with everyone else out there.

3) Find one person to be a guest blogger and invite them to post.

4) Make connections to other blogs and articles in order to spread the word and assist others in getting noticed for all the hard work they do.

5) Continue the journalistic excellence demonstrated by those that have come before me...wait, what did I just type.  I guess what I am trying to say is be true to the idea that this blog is a form of media; therefore, it would be prudent to research and understand tricks of the trade in order to be taken seriously by anyone out there.

6) Have fun.  If one is not having fun with what they are doing, then why would one keep doing that.

7-10) You tell me what other goals should the blog have.

Enjoy the weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment