Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 12- Balancing Act

Yesterday, I presented everyone with what I would say was a mid to moderately researched and quoted post.  The truth is that it took time.  Time is of the essence, it is precious, time is money, time can be wasted, and time is on our side.  It wasn't last night for this guy.  I had plenty else that I could have done during the time frame of working that post.  To be truthful, if this is to have an impact (one of my goals) then I will need to work on developing those posts.  I doubt I will be able to work them everyday.

So that brings me to my title.  After everything we do over the course of the day, how do we balance it all?  There is an answer that I believe is out there.  It is at the heart of all decent instruction...PLANNING.  With our Twitter chats, I have the first month planned out.  Just like I used to have my units and daily lessons.  So it needs to be the same with this and I think that will be the best way to make sure that I am meeting my goals.  FYI, lesson planing will be an upcoming Twitter chat and several blog posts.

But if you have any advice please feel free to comment and offer something constructive.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment