Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 6 and 7- Two Posts in Half the Time

Just in case anyone was wondering the why behind my blogging experience, I have some more insight into that.  I believe that I mentioned that this aspect of social media and sharing experiences is one that I have always found intriguing.  This is also one form of media that I find provides great resources to teachers from teachers and others in the field of education.  So as I started reading blogs, I noticed that they provided a lot of resources...from other blogs.

The purpose of this experience is because it is something that I said I was going to do.  However, I needed to get that final push into the ring.  So I waited for the first day of school and started the thirty day blogging challenge.  I found the information here from Edutopia and it has some other great resources too.  But through reading the posts it hit me: for a blog to become useful one must be consistent and post on a regular basis.  Thirty days of daily posting seems like enough time to get into a routine and start a habit.  Since I missed a day yesterday and I don't feel like starting all over at day one, like my workout routine makes me do if I miss a day, I figured I could bring these two days together.  Hence twice the post in half the time. Enough about me...unless you want to challenge yourself to do something new.

#WMMSCHAT
Topic: Using Technology In the Classroom 
(might have a guest moderator)

We will continue to follow the Q&A Format (reminder questions may change order or phrasing slightly)

Take a moment to introduce yourself: who you are, what you do, and one piece of tech you LOVE to use in class.

Remember to use #wmmschat in your response

Q1: Explain why the piece of tech from intro is so great to use in class?
Q2: What is one type of tech or tool that you are hesitant to use? Why?
Q3: What is one tech/tool that you have heard of and would like to use? Why?
Q4: Tech has changed so much in last 6 yrs, name a tool that you have used and would like to see at WMMS?
Q5: What purposes should tech/tools serve in class?
Q6: How are you currently using technology in your class?
Q7: How can we make the transition from tech integration to #blendedlearning?

No comments:

Post a Comment