Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2015

Today was our first day of school for the 2014-2015 school year.  

This year I made a resolution to make an ATTEMPT at blogging.  The purpose of this blog will to be to share information with teachers, families, and students.  Primarily the goal is to extend my learning into this medium and to also assist teachers with growing professionally.  

I have consistently said to my faculty that I would not ask them to do something I have not done myself.  Since we are moving to a new and higher level of tech focus this year and some teachers are thinking about how to start this process, I figured that I would give it a shot to offer advice on how to proceed.

This blog will start off as a way to post the questions for our weekly twitter chat.  This week our topic will be: Starting off the school year and how was your summer?

With that being said...let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment