Friday, August 29, 2014

Day Three- Finding time for you and Enter Technology

So today is the third day of my challenge for blogging.  Since a long weekend is coming up with Labor Day, I figured I would get this post in before leaving for the day.  I haven't quite decided if I should post on the weekend or not but we all need sometime away from the job.  Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Speaking of time away, at my school we run a weekly Twitter chat that pertains to concerns, issues, and activities that we have going on in our building.  The chat also expands out to the greater community by talking about middle level education, helping first year teachers, and discussing salient points that pertain to initiatives in our district.  With that being said the chat is back.  Please join the discussion each week at #wmmschat

This week our discussion will be about: making this the best year ever.  Please check back here to preview the questions.  I hope I can get them posted in time.

Have a happy and safe Labor Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment